Jawatan Kosong Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas 2021 Terkini
Job Title : Assistant Manager, Emergency and Crisis Management
Department/Division : Emergency and Crisis Management Department
Company : Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas Sdn. Bhd.
Location : Gelang Patah, Johor D.T.
- Learning and Devetopment
- Plan annual initiatives and training programs.
- Execute roll out of training interventions including timelines, target audience and location.
- Ensures consistent training delivery across the three operational shifts.
- Organize training by preparing training logistics and collecting feedback.
- To conduct Emergency Preparedness Program, organize internally or externalty.
- To conduct all Emergency Response skills and knowledge improvement training program organize internally or externally as per instruction.
- Fire Safety and Prevention
- Monitor day to day fire prevention, protection and fire safety functions within the facility.
- Ensure that current, appropriate written fire safety and emergency response procedures are available to staff.
- Provide advice and assistance to management to ensure that all workers participate in fire safety education and that records of education are maintained.
- Liaise with maintenance to ensure all fire safety equipment and fire protection systems are tested and maintained.
- To execute inspection and testing program on Active Fire Protection system based on requirement
- Operational Response
Responsible to execute as below deliverables:
- To execute emergency, respond planning activity.
- To execute Inspection Testing and Maintenance.
- Program for Operational Equipment and vehicles.
Minimum of 5 years of service with any emergency response organization such as Fire and Rescue Department Malaysia, Malaysia Civil Defence Force, Airport Fire and Rescue Services or Port Authority Fire Services.
Minimum educational level requirements:
- Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Fire Science Diploma from Malaysia Fire and Rescue Academy.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, initiative, creative and independent.
- Computer literate with knowledge in MS Office.
- Emergency Response and Mitigation Skills.
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by submitting a comprehensive resume stating key career
achievements, expected salary, contact telephone number together with a recent photograph to:
e : email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/al-hafiz-wahab
p : 07-504 2222 (3326) — Business Partners Team Ext; 8805, 7713, 2259 & 1108
CLOSING DATE: 31st January 2021