MPS MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. Vacancies IT Manager
MPS MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for IT Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- IT Support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, install and configure hardware and software, and solve technical problems.
- Provide technical support to customers via email, phone and onsite.
- Own and manage all aspects of the organisation’s IT infrastructure and security
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Work with remote Helpdesk and team members
- Set KPI, objectives and conduct regular review meeting with team members.
- Interface between system administration team and other teams
- Support day-to-day IT issues/ requests from staffs and managed customers
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
- Liaise with vendors to source for hardware, software and responsible for purchase orders, products, and negotiating with vendors.
- Responsible to maintain adequate IT documentations, covering infrastructure, inventory, service subscriptions and contracts.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in design, configuration, and management of IT network equipment – Routers, Switches, Firewall, VPN
- Hands-on experience in Server administration (Windows/Linux), AD, DNS, NAS, Hyper-V, ESX, VPN, Firewall, IP Phone
- Familiarity with Office 365 management
- IT professional who can manage end-to-end infrastructure-related projects and maintain the corporate IT assets list, technical documentation, network diagrams, and other pertinent documentation.
- Client-oriented, excellent interpersonal skill and able to take pressure and handling multiple customers environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Able to work independently and as a strong team player.
- Possess analytical, writing, communication and presentation skills.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.