EIK Engineering Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for IT Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To be responsible for taking over and championing the information technology infrastructure and ERP consolidation project to fulfil the organization’s information systems requirements.
- To lead the strategic and operational information technology planning to continuously improve the organization’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- To coordinate and facilitate consultation with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- To direct, manage, supervise and coordinate the activities and operations of the Information Technology Department to continuously improve business operations.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate IT organizational structure that supports the needs of the business.
- To develop and build team capability for supporting the continuous organizational growth.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology Information Systems, or related IT field or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of project management experience, including at least 3 years managing enterprise resource planning (ERP) system implementations.
- Preferably experience within a manufacturing environment with direct operational support background.
- Knowledge and skill(s)
- - Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- - Ability to communicate both internally and externally on technical and non-technical matters.
- - Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- - Excellent knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone system.
- - Ability to work independently as well as within in a team.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
We are specializing in the design, fabrication and manufacturing of Heavy Equipment, Attachments and Component parts used in machinery for heavy applications in the Oil and Gas, Construction, Mining, Dredging, Plantation, MRT and other Industries.
Our designed products are recognized and sold internationally with market presence exceeding 50 countries.
In line with our expansion, we invite applicants who is energetic and ambitious to join and grow with us in the following positions.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.