Chin Sam Chiap Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for IT EXECUTIVE / IT ASSISTANT MANAGER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To provide on-site system / network / application / implementation, support, troubleshooting and maintain IT infrastructure.
- Setup, maintain and troubleshooting various cleint and server OS such as Microsoft Windows 7,8.1 and 10 & linux.
- Setup, maintain and troubleshooting networking equipment such as switches, router and firewall.
- Manage software and hardware installations.
- Manage upgrades of hardware and software systems.
- Perform periodic maintenance and servicing of software and hardware to improve operational efficiency.
- Involve in new application implementation & support.
- To ensure the smooth integration of new software into company processes.
- Analysis skill & strategic thinking skills, reporting skill, communication skill, writing skill, presentation skill, independent and solution-oriented mindset.
- Outstanding problem solving, logical reasoning, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent understanding of Information Technology concepts and best practices.
- Provide ad hoc remote support when urgently need, even out of ordinary working hour.
- Willing to travel. (Domestic)
- Perform any other IT related duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Computer Studies
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required Skill(s): Excellent trouble shooting skills,
- Flexible with working hours when required and work independently with minimum supervision,
- Ability to handle End User in a professional and timely manner,
- Knowledge in retail POS system will be added advantage,
- Working knowledge of Windows Os desktop and Server,
- Setup, maintain and trouble shoot networking equipment such as switches, routers and firewall.
Balancing work with other commitments and pursuits is vital to the health and wellbeing of our people. We recognises that sometimes personal or family commitments demand more of an individual's time and that life balance is an important part of the modern workplace landscape. We believe in promoting and maintaining a happy and motivated workforce which is evidenced by our low employee attrition rate. We have a create and innovative corporate culture that help our employees thrive – we work hard and play hard !
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.