Asia Plantation Capital Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for IT Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide 1st level support face-to-face or over the phone
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks at multiple sites
- Troubleshoot network and connectivity issues if any
- Upgrade or repair computers with spare parts
- Support the roll-out of new applications and use of current applications
- Prioritize and manage multiple support cases at a time
- Organize and manage IT inventory
- Test and evaluate new technology or applications
- Establish a good working relationship with staff
- Communicate with third parties with regards to IT when required
- At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in IT
- Must possess own transport
- Must be willing to work in Johor Bahru and travel between different company offices and sites within Johor
- Working experience with Microsoft Office
- Working experience in computer hardware troubleshooting, disassembly and assembly
- Experience in ERP or any business system implementation is an added advantage
Established officially in 2008, although operating privately since 2002 the group now have plantations and agricultural projects on 4 continents with operational projects at various stages from start-up to fully operational plantations and farms.
Winner Best Sustainable Forestry Asset Management Team - Global 2014
Asia’s Leading Sustainable Plantation Management Firm Seeking
Asia Plantation Capital's mission is to become the leading provider and operator of sustainably managed forestry and agricultural plantations - from project evaluation all the way through to specific plantation acquisition and development. We believe that corporate responsibility is not simply about securing profit for shareholders and clients, but also involves a positive contribution to society and the environment.
With local people at the heart of our operations, and sustainable practices adopted throughout our agroforestry, we are a positive example of the ‘people, planet, and profit’ concept that is inspiring modern, sound business practices today.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.