TOP KIM OIL SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Invoicing Clerk position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Invoicing Clerk Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform Daily Invoicing Functions
- Resolve Billing Errors
- Update Financial Databases
- Support Financial Staff
- Perform General Administrative Duties
Invoicing Clerk Skills and Qualifications
- Invoice generation – generating purchase orders, invoices, and other financial documents is the primary responsibility of invoicing clerks
- Communication skills – invoicing clerks communicate with vendors, clients, and other staff to resolve billing inaccuracies, so they need excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Math skills – making quick and accurate math calculations is essential for job success
- Customer service – invoicing clerks need the ability to interface with customers in a clear and pleasant way
- Data entry – most invoicing clerks perform data entry using computer software
- Administrative skills – general administrative and clerical work is a common task for invoicing clerks
- Organization skills – invoicing clerks must be excellent multitaskers who are able to prioritize and execute many assignments in quick and efficient manner
Additional Company Information
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.