Panda Global Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Inventory Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Knowledge in inventory management and MS Office
- Proficiency in the use of WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Responsible for inventory planning
- To review Inventory Daily
- To monitor all inventory transaction for shipment (Torn, replacement, label & etc.)
- Work closely with operation team and customer for inventory demand and supply
- To develop and measure inventory level and service performance through KPI
- Handle Cycle Count activities
- Handle customer / vendor billing
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at Diploma/Bachelor's Degree (preferably related experience)
- At least two (2) years of working experience in the inventory position
- Good Attendance and Fit to work at warehouse
- Able to communicate, read and write in Malay, English
- Able to work extra hour is required
We have been in the Shipping & Logistics industry for more than 15 years, steerheading by a professional management team.
In line with our business expansion, we are seeking for highly qualified, dynamic and dedicated personnel to be part of our progressive and innovative organisation.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.