Easteel Services (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Inventory Management Executive / Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Ensuring the incoming and outgoing material, finished goods, goods in process updated in system timely manner and accurately
- Responsible for ensuring the right amount of stock is available and accuracy of inventory
- Carry out stock count planning, execution including monthly inventory closing and bi-annual stock count
- Well verse details products processing, close monitor inventory movement and preparation for SAP movement
- Perform daily / weekly GR and GI template and system posting
- Close interaction with internal departments to understand the inventory, finished goods and scrap status and transaction to minimize the risk transaction variance
- Analyze inventory data, movement and understand connections to minimize the variance
- Fresh graduate encouraged to apply, training will be provided.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Studies, or any relevant field of study.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
- Preferably Executive specialized in warehouse / inventory control management
- Highly motivated team player and able to work independently
- Highly driven with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.