Jannahnoe Empire Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for INVENTORY position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To maintain and ensure all in coming and out going stock and materials are properly controlled and recorded.
- To verify the quality and quantity of good receiving from production department.
- Prepare and update daily reports/ data entry for goods.
- Inventory management.
- Manage/prepare stock request from boutiques.
- Deliver stock request from boutiques.
- Conduct stock take for each boutique.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Logistic or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good in inventory control and analytical skills.
- Independence person/Responsible/Accountable.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Possess good leadership and problem solving skill.
- Willing to travel.
- Possess own transport.
- Willing to work at Skudai Johor
We have a collection of clothes, dress and headscarf with an affordable price. In addition, we design specifically for Muslim women who want a simple but attractive design and still retains the characteristics of a Muslim.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.