Grownce Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Internship for Media Students position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Work with Marketing Department to create social media video content.
- Manage materials such as camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and special effects to produce a final film or video product.
- Assemble all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer.
- Input uncut rushes and sound, and synchronising and storing them into files on the computer.
- Digitally cut and edit files to put together the sequence of the film and decide what is usable.
- Create a 'rough cut' of the programme/film and determine the exact cutting for the next and final stages.
- Candidates must currently pursue a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Media Studies, Broadcasting, Advertising, Film and Television or any related and equivalent.
- Experience & enjoy producing creative content/ branding videos for social media platforms.
- Knowledge of Microphone Use.
- Proficiency with basic camera handling & audio equipment
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Premiere Pro, Illustrator, After Effect.
- Able to embrace change to follow market trends.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Able to work at Perling, Johor Bahru.
We are proud to provide the kind of classroom solutions for learning institution to deliver inspiring, engaging & fun learning. There is no duty more important than helping Malaysia students learn, grow and become contributing citizens. Grownce is a trusted advisor and valued partner the first choice for education.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.