Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Internship - Administration position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide general sales support / marketing / accounting duties.
- Write and replying emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxed and forms.
- Organize documents such as photocopy, fax, arrange documents or parcel for pick-up or delivery
- Issuing invoices and delivery order.
- Arrange and maintain file and records.
- Any ad hoc task assigned by superior from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree in Administration or equivalent.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Good in written and verbal communication skills in English / Bahasa Malaysia / Mandarin (other languages added as advantages)
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Committed and passionate to learn.
- No work experience required.
- Energetic and eager to work independently.
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.