AISHU TECHNOLOGY SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for International Digital Marketing Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
If you enthusiastic to digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
AN OVERVIEW OF ROLE
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
You will also be tasked to work closely with the Company Product marketing team, sales team members and manage agencies and / or vendors to launch digital campaigns on time and on budget, with clear measurables and ROIs.
As this is a global marketing team role, you must also possess prior experience managing a diverse team consisting of Web (Hybris), Social Media and e-Commerce individuals. Given that this is a global role, you are also expected to provide best practices and introduce the necessary framework for implementation to all countries / market under the jurisdiction of the APAC headquarters.
· Strategize, plan and see to execution of all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
· Work with team to enhance Company social media presence
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights, including proper management and optimization of digital budget
· Lead the planning, execution, and measurement of experiments and conversion tests
· Collaborate and engage business units in HQ and in country marketing teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and evaluate emerging technologies
· Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption in the region, where appropriate
· Degree in marketing or a related field
· Ability to provide strategic insights and ideas for digital marketing with the intent to elevate brand awareness, drive consideration and eventually conversion
· Strong team & people management skills. Previous experience in managing a diverse team of individuals consisting of web, social media and e-commerce headcounts is a requirement
· Experience in managing 3rd party vendors and / or brand alliance
· Capable and experience in creating a mobile APP or/and H5 will be an advantage.
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
· Proven working experience in digital marketing
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.