Armstrong Electronics Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Intern-Engineering position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative to join our team.
You will play an important role in ;-
- Supporting engineer on FA preparation to meet on time submission.
- Evaluate and conduct testing to strengthen process capability to capture , record, and analyses the machine cycle time BOM accuracy.
- First Article job order preparation and documentation support to engineer to meet time submission.
- Machine cycle time feasibility study on different part profile.
- Work closely with engineer to develop standard data excel template on cycle time for QRF purpose.
- To design jig/fixture for FA support as per require.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have minimum qualifications;-
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering, preferably with qualification in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering.
- No work experienced required.
- Required Skills: Excel, MS Words, Power Point, AutoCAD
- Kindly indicate your internship period in your application.
- Precision Die Cut of foam, sponge, felt and other film products
- Rubber Moulding products
- Coated adhesive and laminated products
- Contract Manufacturing (CM) services (assembly)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.