Team BJ Design & Contracts Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Interior Design Project Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Interior Design/Architecture/Project Construction Management
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 5 years of working experience in the interior design & renovation industry
- Preferably Site Supervisors specializing in Interior Design industry
- Independent and Self-Motivated
- Efficient in calculating raw materials and cost savings
- Able to work Over-Time and Weekends to get work completed
- Possess strong sense of Responsibility and Accountability
- Possess good values e.g. Honesty and Integrity
- Detailed and meticulous in quality assessment of site works by sub-contractors.
- Responsible for daily site coordination and workers schedule.
- Liaise and attend meeting with clients, sub-contractor and relevant authorities.
- Execute all works in a orderly, efficient and effective manner.
- Preparation of daily site report for weekly site meetings with relevant departments.
- To ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented.
- To ensure information recorded in both electronic and hard copy.
- To handle progress claims, site valuation & variation orders.
- Prepare project schedules, progress report & handover reports.
- To ensure projects are done within accepted time frame and acceptable quality standards
- To ensure projects perform site marking and inspection with contractor to identify the works according to approved layout plan
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from the start to finish follow the given budget.
- To keep track of existing stock in hand for renovation and outlet material
- Ensure all completion milestone are achieved, obtain customer sign off and acceptance certification.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Able to comprehend furniture, floor, lighting, ceiling layout plans & furniture detail drawings.
- Knowledgeable in wet works, plumbing works and carpentry works.
- EPF & SOCSO
- Project Incentive Scheme
- Performance Bonus
- Company Trip
- Training and Development
Note: Kindly state your expected salary in your resume.
With many exciting projects ahead, we are currently a growing team urgently recruiting creative individuals. We are a vibrant and dynamic work team, which has been in the interior design & construction industry established since 1990. We seek to always be forefront in trends & design, always looking for great design exposures. If you are a passionate individual seeking to shine, we want YOU!
For more details, please visit our official website at www.teambjdesign.com.my
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.