Agensi Pekerjaan Asia Recruit Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Industrial Relations Manager (MNC in Melaka) - immediate hiring position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Monday - Friday
- Medical and insurance coverage
- Performance bonus
- Friendly working environment
- Develop a clear corporate framework for Industrial Relations policies and guidelines taking into account operational requirements, employment legislation and best practice
- Provide advice & guidance to management on resolving employee/industrial relations matter
- Ensure Package and Dismissal are in accordance with Government policies, no arbitrary action is taken in order to avoid legal actions against the Company
- Attend to Domestic Inquiries, representing our company for cases involving IR office and Industrial court
- Work closely with line managers in planning & managing employee relations and welfare activities
- Attend to corporate request and provide the relevant information as per timeline
- Review current IR process and implement improvement steps
- Minimum a Diploma / Degree holder in HR or any other related field
- Minimum 8 years of working experiences in Industrial Relations, Employee Relations and business partnering; preferably in shared service environment
- Demonstrated strong IR experience & competency in investigation, proper documentations, as Domestic Inquiry prosecutor,writing recommendation, handling court cases and working closely with appointed lawyer etc
- Well verse in statutory requirements (i.e Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act) set by the Ministry Human Resource
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in engaging stakeholders and external parties
- Must be willing to work in Melaka
- Must be willing to travel to Petaling Jaya as per work required
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Selangor, Putrajaya.