Celestica (AMS) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Import/Export Administrator (6-Months Contract) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Basic understanding and interpretation of traffic and logistics laws, rules and regulations.
- Good knowledge of import / export rules and regulations, compliance and documentation requirements.
- Knowledge of computer applications and the ability to accurately perform tasks in relevant business applications.
- Basic math, data entry and 10 key skills.
- Basic understanding of internal and external customer requirements
- Ability to identify and resolve process issues related to area of responsibility.
- Demonstrates ability to solve problems of limited scope and perform root cause analysis
- Able to organize and work with representatives from site business areas to communicate and educate in area of responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of internal and external customers at varying levels
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent..
- Knowledge SAP, ERP and computer literate will be added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Applicant must willing to work in Seelong, Johor.
- Can start to work immediately will be advantages
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.