HEMIZU is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Human Resources Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Working closely with the senior stakeholders to drive talent management & talent needs locally to meet the business requirement
- Implementing and standardizing the employee life cycle processes and policies
- Creating & executing processes to manage the entire employee life cycle with the team
- Driving end to end HR within the organization
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analysing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- A Bachelor degree (or equivalent) with a focus in Human Resources Management or Business Management related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources generalist experience
- Ability to develop HR strategy for large scale, growing client accounts or projects
- A high degree of business acumen including an understanding of the financial implications of HR services / solutions and how that subsequently impacts other business functions of the account
- Strong communication skills
- Possess good data analytical, cognitive, planning and organizing skillset.
- Possess good communication styles and able to leverage on team’s abilities.
- Meticulous and have a keen eye for details to ensure high-quality work output.
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Project & Excel.
- Motivation to continuously improve one’s self.
- To achieve health, longevity, young and happiness life through water technology - HEMIZU.
- Improve general health level of 5 million people by Hemizu in the year of 2025.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.