Premier Plus Property Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Human Resources Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- 1To be responsible in managing the whole recruitment process ranging from sourcing the candidates, screening, interviewing & offer negotiation with HOD in order to ensure successful closure of each job order to meet HOD’s requirements & expectations;
- Prepare recruitment materials and post job to appropriate job boards
- To lead the creation of a recruiting & interviewing plan for each open position;
- To determine candidates’ qualification by interviewing, analyzing responses, verifying references & comparing qualifications to job requirements;
- To developer a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need;
- Short listing the profiles & arranging for their interviews;
- Telephonically or personally interviewing the candidates, conduct interviews and share reports with business units;
- Handle administrative matters (preparation of offer letter, memorandum and reports)
- Assisting in the on & off-boarding process of employees.
- Support with monthly payroll process and other -HR/Finance-related matters.
- Planning, organization and coordination of culture events and team building events.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by the Manager.
- Mandarin & English proficiency is highly preferred;
- Graduated from Diploma / Degree and above in any field;
- • 3-years of working experience in Human Resource (HR) or Admin would be added advantage;
- Confortable working with tight datelines;
- Possess negotiation and influencing skills;
- Cold calling and speed must be your strongest weapon;
- Excellent written, communication and persuasion abilities
- Able to work independently
- Able work with dynamic team members within a fast moving environment;
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.