KTP & COMPANY PLT is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Human Resource Manager / Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are one-stop (2️0 years+ history) audit, tax, secretarial, accounting and payroll firms at Johor Bahru, Malaysia which commit to help and grow our clients’ businesses.
Human Resource (HR)
The official Psychologist, Event Planner, Peacemaker, Teacher, Lawyer, Detective, Career Planner
• Proven working experience as HR Manager or HR Executive in company with more than 50 employees.
• People oriented and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• Able to work under minimum supervision, takes initiatives and able to work under pressure.
• Ability to deal with problematic and/or difficult people and/or situations.
• Must be honest and high ethics.
• Responsible for HR activities, such as payroll, statutory, employment contract, staff claims, overtime, commissions, leave records, staff welfare, employment formalities, training, employee relationship, yearly EA and Borang E preparation and submission for the company, administration and etc.
• Ensure accurate and timely salary pay-out besides ensuring compliance with relevant statutory bodies (LHDN, EPF, SOCSO, EIS, HRDF, etc.) Ensure all HR relevant documents are processed accurately, timely, and in order. (appointments, confirmations, transfers, increments, promotions, resignations, exit interviews, pay slips and etc.)
• Handle employees disciplinary issues, grievances, complains and industrial relations.
• Perform all general administrative duties and tasks assigned from time to time
• Arrange on all recruitment matters such as job posting, candidate selection and interview arrangement with the Management.
• Check & record staff attendance and leaves;
• Assist to keep track and update on staff performance appraisal;
• Oversee and manage office administrative tasks;
• To maintain a systematic filing system and safe keeping of important documents
Visit us :
Wisma KTP, 53 Jalan Molek 1/8, Taman Molek, 81100 Johor Bahru
Wisma THK, 41, Jalan Molek 1/8, Taman Molek, 81100 Johor Bahru
We provide these services, but we do much more. In short, we connect the dots for you in accounting, audit, tax & advisory, so we can connect to what 's important in your lives.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.