Melamine Marketing Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Human Resource Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Maintain and record workers’ information such as salaries, working hours, overtime, leaves, medical and attendance using our HR system
- Liaise with government authorities for HR issues such as permit applications, visa, COM and other immigration related matters
- Attend to workers’ welfare and disciplinary issues
- Assist the Management in new recruitment process
- Perform onboarding for new hires and handle company’s training plan and needs
- Keep track and monitor confirmation, contract and other employment HR related due dates with the relevant departments
- Prepare Manpower Report, Attendance and Leave Report for Management
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments or duties assigned by the Management when required
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English. Ability to understand Mandarin an advantage.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge in Malaysia Labour Law
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.