Chin Sam Chiap Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Human Resource Assistant Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Develop and improve HR processes to be more effective and efficient.
- Plan and enforce Company policies and procedures in accordance with the Company directions and Malaysian Regulation.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions, including manpower planning, recruitment and selections, training, payroll administration, performance management, foreign worker matter and etc.
- Ensure that all HR matters comply with regulatory and statutory requirements
- Other duties, tasks or assignments determined by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 5 Years of working experience in the related field.
- Strong knowledge of employment act and HR practices.
- Good command of written and spoken in English, Malay, Mandarin.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.