Laubros Holdings (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Human Resource & Admin Assistant Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To assist HR & Admin Manager on facilities maintenance, security, payroll administration, recruitment, training and development, employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management, preparation HR letter and report.
- To handle foreign worker issue, work permit issue, licensing matter and any issue related to government department (Immigration, Customs, Police and etc.)
- To assist HR & Admin Manager formulate and implement and control of Human Resources policies and procedures for the company.
- Enforcement and control of employee relation system to ensure the compliance to the regulation and code of conduct to create industrial harmony and good working environment within the staff.
- Responsible in handling asset, utilities and maintenance of company premises.
- To assist HR & Admin Manager in dealing with foreign workers affairs (dealing with labor office and legal requirements and ensure policies, procedures and reporting and compliances).
- Fully controlling CIDB related matters (green card monitoring, upgrading CIDB license, renewal
- and levy issue).
- Ensure compliance to corporate policies, governmental regulation or employee law regulations to
- limit the legal exposure and liability.
- Responsible for cleanliness and proper maintenance of the company premises.
- To monitor and manage company vehicle inspection, insurance, road tax and disposal.
- To liaise with site office equipment provider to ensure proper work function.
- To monitor and planning for stationary use at office and site.
- To monitoring of purchasing and disposal of machinery/equipment activities.
- Maintain systematic filling system and safe keeping of documents for smooth data retrieving.
- Any other job/duties assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): IR, Microsoft Office
- Preferably Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO 9001:2015, Quality Management System.
- Computer literate & competent in MS office.
- Good interpersonal & communication skill to effectively interact with people at all level.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.