Sealand - A Maersk Company is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Hub Capacity position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- FIFO planning.
- Feeder Service planning.
- Singapore Terminal system declaration for SOC customers.
- Cargo Exception Handling.
- Global, multi-cultural communication and interaction.
- Creation of global network within AP Moller group and externally with terminal counterpart.
- Understanding commercial priorities and drivers.
- Diverse stake-holder management internally and externally.
- The role is open for further grow and opportunities. Hence the successful candidate, based on his/her own performance, merit and strong drive, may able to grow the job role as he/she grow with it.
- Enable smooth capacity planning on Hub Ports with respect to FIFO and planning on Feeder operator from Hubs.
- Pro-actively resolve feeder operator load list planning within allocation and ensure no additional cost involved.
- Analyzes root causes on unfavorable cost, identifies impacting actions and drives the implementation of cost saving initiatives.
- Improve customer’s satisfaction by ensuring declaration is done on time in Port system.
- Builds strong working relationships with key internal-, external stakeholders, like Feeder operator, Terminal and SOC customers to optimize processes.
- Manage and execute cargo execution exception timely and accurately.
We are looking for
- Good understanding of the operational business processes across the container business scope.
- Have a good understanding in Capacity planning, Operations on Container business.
- Good in Excel, and data analysis.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication.
- Candidate with IT background/understanding (e.g. Macro, MS Access, etc) will be advantageous.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.