Startek is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Talent Acquisition - Recruitment (Johor) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Short listing the profiles & arranging for their interviews
- Telephonically or personally interviewing the candidates, conduct interviews and share reports with Business Units
- Developing and implementing different sourcing strategies to meet company recruitment needs.
- Obtain references and carry out reference checks, escalating issues as appropriate
- Adhere to all organizational policies and procedures, including accurately recording all Resourcing activities on HR information system
- Successful candidates will work closely with various business partners to meet recruitment needs.
- You will use your business acumen to advise your business partners on market conditions and negotiate realistic expectations to close an open position.
- Successful candidates can expect to work with dynamic team members within a fast moving environment.
- Your performance will be measured by your delivery against agreed SLAs.
- Day to day tasks are expected to be completed within normal work hours but maybe required to work extended hours when the need arises.
- Experience in mass campus recruitment will be advantage.
- Ability to priortize work commits against personal agenda.
- Good command of English & BM written and spoken;
- Mandarin & Cantonese speaker will be advantage for this role
- Good network or contacts.
- Resourceful in searching for potential candidates with the right skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nusajaya, Johor.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Startek is a leading global provider of technology-enabled business process outsourcing solutions. The company provides omni-channel customer experience management, back office and technology services to corporations around the world across a range of industries. The company has more than 45,000 outsourcing experts across 54 delivery campuses worldwide that are committed to delivering transformative customer experiences for clients. Services include omni-channel customer care, customer acquisition, order processing, technical support, receivables management and analytics through automation, voice, chat, email, social media and IVR, resulting in superior business results for its clients. To learn more about Startek’s global solutions, please visit www.startek.com.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.