Fiffy Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Payroll Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for calculate and process monthly wages including statutory deduction.
- To ensure all the payroll activities and results are compliant with the company policies and statutory requirements.
- Update daily attendance and leave record and ensure that the records are accurate.
- Update and maintain accurate personnel records on systems & personal file.
- Overall documentation including issuing Letter of Employment, Confirmation Letter and others related letters.
- Monitor staff confirmation, contract due and medical claim usage.
- Assist in government grant and subsidy.
- Answer inquiries about employee leave, medical expenses and other matters.
- Assist in any other HR relates functions as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the relevant field is required for this position.
- Proficient in MS Office application: Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong knowledge of Malaysia Labour Law and Industrial Relation Law.
- Good command of spoken and written in English,Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Resourceful, self-motivated with high integrity and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and multitasking.
- Candidate must be familiarised with government statutory: EPF, SOCSO, EIS, PCB & HRDF.
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical and demonstrate maturity to handle confidential data.
- Preferable can start work immediately.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.