FCI Connectors Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To support Human Resources functions including Time Attendance, Payroll, Insurance Claims, Work Pass Administration, Foreign Workers Management, Staff Welfare etc.
- Maintain and update all personnel records and ensure their confidentiality.
- Administer and update employees’ database into Flex system and employees’ personnel file.
- Handles Time Attendance Records and Leave Management
- Process monthly Non Exempt staff payroll and prepare month-end reporting.
- Work Pass Administration : facilitate new application or renewal for Employment Pass, Professional Visit Pass etc.
- Foreign Workers Management include facilitate FOMEMA for Work Permit Renewal, COM, new hires & resignees' logistics arrangement and Contract Renewal.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree, in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good in MS Excel.
- Meticulous and analytical.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Good in communication and presentation skills.
- Pleasant personality.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.