Yi-Lai Industry Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1. To lead and manage the full spectrum of Human Resources functions.
2. To analyze, review, and further HR policies, procedures, and practices, which are to be implemented and executed professionally.
3. Manage recruitment, selection process, and manpower planning.
4. Monitor, review employee compensation and benefits from time to time.
5. Monitor HR metrics (turnover rates and cost per hire).
6. Industrial/employee relations, including managing disciplinary cases, being responsible for employee relationships, managing individuals and group communication to handle changes, cultivate a positive working environment, and advocate company culture.
7. Liaise with government authorities and statutory bodies on matters related to human resources.
8. Develop and coordinate training programs for the company.
9. Ad-hoc assignment or duties as and when assigned by superior.
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree / Professional Degree / Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
2. At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required.
3. Preferably Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
4. Good communication skills in English and Mandarin.
5. Able to work in a challenging and fast-paced working environment.
6. Good at prioritizing, results-driven, and able to work well under tight deadlines.
7. Highly committed and motivated to perform.
8. Able to start work immediately.
9. Able to travel based on project location.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Selangor, Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Perak, Melaka.