KUUVANCHA (M) SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
· Responsible for full spectrum of HR function/People Framework which included Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Performance Management, Employee & Industrial Relation and Company Culture.
· Develop recruitment plan based on respective business’ requirement, to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company. Manage full recruitment processes and salary package proposal.
· Perform salary and benefits benchmarking, propose and implement new salary structure and enhancement of benefits with the aim of attracting, rewarding and retaining employees.
· Supervision of payroll administration function to ensure compliance with statutory requirement.
· Provide advice to stakeholders on HR programs, policies and resolves employee-relations issues. Handling and dealing with employees related issues such as disciplinary process, misconduct investigate and grievance process.
· Provide coaching and guidance to management on issue resolution, correction action, terminations and various employment topics, including performance management and general HR policies and procedures.
· Drive employee engagement and retention plans for the businesses, including engagement activities, assessment, analysis and facilitation of plans to address surveys, turnover and workforce issues.
· Drive talent development efforts within assigned business areas in the planning and implementation of leadership talent reviews, succession planning, and development plans to ensure that the businesses have the right plans in place to develop current employees and future bench strength.
· Drive and manage the performance management and compensation cycles for the assigned businesses to achieve “pay for performance” philosophy.
· Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with managers such as following: -
o Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
o Develop a wide variety of training methods.
o Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least 8 years & above of working experience in HR related field and at least 5 years of working experience handling full spectrum of Human Resource function.
- Preferable Human Resource Manager with 3 years of working experience in F&B industry/Chain-Restaurant (More than 20 outlets).
- Good knowledge in Workers' Minimum Standards of Housing and Amenities in Malaysia.
- Excellent knowledge in Company HR Policy and able to write process flow and procedure for all HR functions.
- Well verse knowledge in IFLEXHRMS Payroll System and resolving payroll discrepancies
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Words & Excel – including pivot table, VLOOKUP, reporting and project administration)
- Proficient in both written and spoken Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Mobility: Local and international.
- Travel Required: Occasionally
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.