Agensi Pekerjaan CareerMaster Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Implement effective recruitment, establish and apply effective retention strategies including career development, learning and work environment.
- Manage the salary budget to ensure costs are within budget & provide accurate information to support annual operating plans and salary reviews.
- Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, and leave encashment and full/final settlements reports.
- Handling insurance related issues and keeping records of staff insurance and ensuring timely renewal.
- Ensuring and liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance.
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
- Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee.
- Checking any claim expenses and record in relevant software for timely credit of the amount into employee's accounts.
- Preparing any related HR letters.
- Review, formulate, develop and implement Human Resource policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and guidelines to ensure compliance and effectiveness.
- Attend to all disciplinary issues, staff counseling & grievances, terminations and other employee related matters in compliance with labour laws.
- Carry out all duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Undertake any ad-hoc assignment assigned by the Management as and when required.
- Able to speak and write Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia may be preferred.
- High level of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Office and various HR software programs including HRIS
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure
- strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Skudai.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
- Empowering Businesses, Enriching Lives through Dynamic & Zealous connections.
- MNC providing Courier services across Asia.
- More than 50,000 employees across the South East Asia.
- Fixed Basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Medical Benefits - Group Hospitalization / Personal Accident Insurance / Medical Card for Employee & Immediate Family Members
- Panel Doctor/Dental Benefits
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi National Environment
For further information, kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.