Celestica Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Generalist (IR/ER/Hostel /FW Mgmt) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for human resource management for dedicated business and acts as the first point of contact for business partners, managers, and employees seeking advice and counsel on human resources matters.
- Administers processes, policies, and programs related to talent attraction, compensation & benefits, employee relations, industrial relations and performance management.
- Champion employee relations and industrial relations strategies and processes for the organization.
- Conducts internal investigations of acts of employee misconduct including interviewing, gathering evidence, consulting legal council, making recommendations and documenting findings.
- Provides employee relations consultation services to employees and responsible for employee engagement activities including rollout of corporate human resources programs.
- Develop and manage HR policies and guidelines including employee handbook and HR portal.
- Partners with stakeholders to effect change and effectively serve as a change agent by managing the development, implementation and continuous improvement of programs to enhance employee satisfaction, improve morale, positively impact retention and assure alignment with corporate values and policies.
- Ensures compliance to corporate policies, governmental regulations and laws. Keeps abreast of legislative decisions, changes in employment laws and regulations to limit legal exposure and liability.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 8 years’ experience in Human Resources with minimum 3 years’ experience in Industrial Relations, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- In-depth knowledge in Employment Act and other related legislation. Knowledge in RBA is an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office and related software.
- Highly self-motivated and dynamic individual who is able to work independently.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senai, Johor.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.