PAPERCRAFT SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR EXECUTIVE position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To prepare all employees’ salaries with Payroll System
- Manage full spectrum of day to day HR related activities
- To assist in the administration of KPI performance appraisal and salary review
- To develop and maintain effective HR related policies and procedures including handling all matters related to disciplinary actions, grievances and advising management on the best practices.
- Familiar with general HR practices including recruitment, learning & development, compensation & benefits, employee engagement, performance management, talent development and industrial relations.
- To plan/coordinate all staff training and recommend appropriate solutions to meet training needs.
- To ensure submission for monthly statutory reports are in time and comply with statutory requirement.
- To prepare Statistic reports for manpower or labour costs
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or its equivalent.
- Preferably 2 – 3 years working experience in Human Resources or Administration.
- Good written skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Possess good leaderships and supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of principles of managing and coordinating a variety of human resource and general administration functions effectively.
- Self-motivated, responsible and able to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task.
- Passionate Team player.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Pontian.