Chin Sam Chiap Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
You will play an important role, such as
- Responsible for overall quality system in HR department
- Understanding and executing staffing requisition, requirements and issues from all departments
- Draft and update of documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, SOP, policies and other HR related documents.
- Sourcing candidates via recruitment agencies and job online advertisement
- Screening the candidates by resume shortlisting, phone interview and personal interviews with coordination with the concerned departments & background verification of the shortlisted candidates
- Issuing Letter of Offer/Intent/Employment to the selected candidate
- Maintain employees’ leaves, medical and attendance record
- Conduct orientation program and briefing to new employee
- Organising training sessions or trainings for employees ensuring they are fully equipped to be able to perform their duties.
What do you need to have:-
- Possess a degree in Human Resource
- At least 1 year working experience in the HR field.
- Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Power Point.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop & learn new skills.
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively & professionally
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Positive & pro-active attitude towards work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to speak good English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times
Working Hours : 8:00am - 6:30pm
Working Days : 5 days
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.