Chin Sam Chiap Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To assist on all Industrial Relations matter such as issue disciplinary letters, assist in investigations and domestic inquiry.
- Handle employee disciplinary issues and grievances. Provide advice or counselling or disciplinary action in accordance with company policies and regulations.
- Searching new platform for job posting.
- Create job posting.
- Conduct screenings, interviews shortlisted candidates and conduct reference checks.
- Conduct exit interviews with employees
- Carry out all duties as assigned by the management/superior.
- Handle foreign workers matters including renewal & cancellation of work permit, manpower planning, submission of documents for foreign workers application, FOMEMA check-up and handle any disciplinary and grievances.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
- Knowledge in Malaysia Labour Law – Industrial Relation Matter (counselling/warning letter)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and teamwork
- Proficient in computer skill, specifically Microsoft Office applications
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (Added Advantage)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.