Tokimeku Precision Engineering Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR cum Admin Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
In this position, you will need to:
- Assist the engineering team to compile and document SOPs, engineering papers, day to day work orders.
- Calculate costing of projects.
- Be responsible to process enquiries.
- Administer employees’ attendance including annual leave balance and other leave types.
- Inform Manager on problems arising during their work.
- Handle all spectrum of HR recruitment and intake such as preparing offer letters, contract of employment, termination letters, warning letters and etc
- Handle job advertisement, selection, and interview arrangement.
- Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by superior from time to time.
- Possess at least a Bachelor/Diploma in Human Resource Management or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in HR / Admin Department.
- Ability to work independently and interact with all levels
- Good PC skills especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to balance and deliver multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
Hakko Products Pte Ltd started out as a joint venture with Hakko Corporation in 1986. With its extensive network in Southeast Asia, Hakko Products Pte Ltd continues to specialize in distributing original, high quality soldering products manufactured by Hakko Corporation in Japan, to customers in the S.E.A region, and beyond.
Hakko Corporation has won numerous awards for outstanding achievements in soldering technology since their establishment in 1952. This includes an award from the Administration of Science And Technology Agency, Japan, for developing the technology for temperature control systems in soldering equipment.
In Singapore, Hakko Products shows its commitment to technical education and training through its Memorandum of Understanding with ITE College West in December 2010. The signed memorandum allows an exchange of latest soldering technology and knowhow between Hakko Products and ITE.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.