Fly Software Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR CUM ADMIN EXECUTIVE position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
HR CUM ADMIN EXECUTIVE
Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labour relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR function including Payroll Administration, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefit, Performance Management, Industrial Relation, Employee Relation, Training Development.
- Advise and handle the employment law & regulation.
- Responsible to generate management reports and compilation of data when requested by the management review and decision making.
- To liaise with any relevant Government Department and local authorities etc: Labour department, Immigration, LHDN, EPF, Socso and other related Government bodies.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant laws and including rules and guidelines imposed by the regulatory authorities.
- To provide consulting/coaching to the department heads on all Human Resource related matters including performance, discipline and employee engagement.
- Maintain the employee's personnel records including administer employee's annual leave/medical record.
- Vetting & Administer of Staffs / Socso / Insurance claims
- Assist on administration of Employee ID Cards.
- Administer and purchase of office stationeries.
- Well versed with Malaysian labour law and current practices.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline.
- Excellent leadership skill and people management.
- Good communications & interpersonal skills.
- Preferable with pleasant personality, self-motivated and teamwork.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin both written and verbal in order to communicate with Mandarin speaking client .
- Able to start work immediately is an advantage
- Candidate must possess at least
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.