Regency Specialist Hospital Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Business Partner (HRBP) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Oversee recruitment efforts.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Devising and owning the HR project plan and ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders.
- Assist in develop, execute, communicate and monitor to ensure HR policies are followed across all employees
- Undertake any HR Projects and duties as and when assigned
- Degree in Human Resource Management / Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience in similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.