Allied Precision Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Admin Officer (人力资源兼行政人员) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Process monthly payroll and statutory payment
- Ensure on-time payroll; payroll accuracy; OT computation; leave verification; claim verification; bank upload; government submisstion (EPF; Sosco; HRDF; EIS; Income Tax; etc)
- Payroll consolidation & reporting, headcount reporting; payroll costing
- Familiar on Income Tax rules
- Liaise with government bodies (Labour Office or IR Office for legal and administration requirements).
- Process staff confirmation; increment; bonus; etc
- Facilitate performance management and reviews.
- Maintains employee benefits programs
- Maintains human resource records; P-file; Confiirmation Letter; Increment Letter; Bonus Letter; Showcause Letter; Personal Data update; etc.
- Maintain HR Info-Tech Software; E-Payroll; E-Leave; e-Attendance; E-Mobile Attendance; etc
- Assist the Group HR Manager with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Manage office and administrative operations
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field; MUST be Payroll experience, preferably hands-on experience on Info-Tech software.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
We provide integrated manufacturing services ranging from design and product development prototyping, tool and die fabrication, production and mechanical sub-assembly services to cater to the different needs of our customers who are mainly in the computer and computer peripherals industries. We offer mechanical sub-assembly services by combining the metal parts produced by us with such other parts designated by our customers to form a semi-finished product. Our vertically integrated services have enabled us to be more responsive to the needs of our customers, ensuring a cost-effectiveness and just-in-time delivery services.
People are the cornerstone of our businesses. One of our most important and fundamental responsibilities lies in respecting and protecting the rights of all employees. Creating an environment where every employee can maintain both physical and mental health is essential to ensuring that they can maximise their potential.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.