LHT GPac Technoclogy (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR &ADMIN EXECUTIVE (START ASAP) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Accountable for all scopes of the Human Resource and assist in a wide spectrum of Human Resource Management which includes Recruitment and Selection, Employee Welfare and Benefits, Training and Development, Performance Management, Human Rresource Administration and etc.
- Responsible for Monthly Payroll, EPF, SOCSO, EIS and Income Tax to ensure payments are calculate efficiently and paid out in timely manner.
- Responsible for the full scope of General Administration functions of the Company, includes Agreement, Permits, Licenses, Insurances, Maintenance etc. including liaison with the Government and Authority.
- Responsible for Immigration matters pertaining to Recruitment of Foreign Worker, FOMEMA Check-up, Processing and Renewal.
- To handle all Leaves, Medical, Attendance and Time Management for all employees.
- To lead HR & Admin Assistant in accomplish administration task.
- To provide administration support to Management Team.
- To handle ad hoc assignments and other duties as assigned by Superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess a least a Diploma, Advances/Higher/Graduate in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Matured, pleasant personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Possess good coordination and communication (both written and verbal).
- Good knowledge of Labor Law and HR Policies and General Compliances.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills, integrity, self-motivated with high degree of commitment and time pressure to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Posses own transport with a valid driving license.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice is preferred.
We are a public-listed company in Singapore, LHT GPac Technology (M) Sdn. Bhd. is a green organisation that provides innovative solutions to growing environmental challenges. Our success to secure a premier position in Asia is driven by aspiring professionals who thrive on meeting challenges that enables our organization to scale greater heights. We seek experienced professionals who are suitably qualified to join us as:
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.