Apex Cosmeceutical Technology Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR & Admin Executive / Assistant position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Handle all HR and Admin jobs, which include payroll administrative, recruitment, training & development, employee relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, tenancy agreement, preparation of HR documentation & reports.
- Responsible on Govt. Statutory bodies, BOMBA License, Business License, New Outlet Opening Matters, Trademarks Matters and etc.
- Responsible on new purchase and renewal of Outlet Insurance, Company Vehicle insurance and road tax renewal.
- Responsible on New and Renewal of Outlet Tenancy Agreement.
- Handle on staff disciplinary matter.
- Handle on foreign worker matter such as KDN, MYEG, FOMEMA, Immigration and any other related matters.
- Handle Expatriate matters.
- Monitor staff attendance, leave and claims.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources / Business Admin / or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience in similar field is required for this position.
- Good communication and writing in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking.
- Responsible, positive attitude, ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess high level of integrity, initiative, commitment and sense of urgency.
- Well versed with the current HR practice and Employment Act 1955 and other employment statutory requirements.
- Experience in HR2000 payroll system will be an advantage.
We are a group of established companies dealing with manufacturing and distributions of skincare products.
Ido's enjoys the privilege of 2 cutting edge research laboratories provided by Apex Group, both in Singapore and Malaysia. A dedicated team of medical doctors, cosmetics scientists, pharmaceutical executives, quality professionals and support personnel provide the core of our ability to deliver our proprietary innovative skin care technologies. Our laboratories have an outstanding regulatory track record with numerous impressive inspections by Singapore HAS, Malaysia Ministry of Health and European Union regulatory agency. Our robust GMP compliance programs combined with a rigorous system of quality management ensure that only the finest technical and regulatory quality of the skin care is delivered to you.
In line with our rapid growth and expension plans, we invite dynamic and hardworking individuals to fill the following position.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.