IACPR EXECUTIVE COMPASS is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head of Quality position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Acts as Site QMS Management Representative and maintain site auditing plans, procedures and activities to maintain compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Directs the continued review of quality activities and the creation of new or revised processes to ensure quality improvements to reduce cost, enhance efficiency and align to company values.
- Aligns quality function resources with site productivity efforts while ensuring all product quality and quality system compliance requirements are met and balanced with customer needs.
- Provides ongoing communications and supports site management efforts to meet site and departmental KPIs.
- Creates a proactive and dynamic quality team through coaching and mentoring of direct staff and the continual evaluation of quality organization effectiveness and relevant strategic site quality plans.
- Maintains effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Drives efforts to meet the company's cost of quality (COQ) reduction goals.
- Helps to lead continuous improvement efforts with strong focus on process improvements and lessons learned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in any Science and Engineering field.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably 5 years in quality management experience.
- ASQ Certification is preferred.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kedah, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Perak, Selangor.