Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head of Finance (Expatriate role) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Lead and manage the activities of the factory in the areas of accounting & reporting, costs and budgets through the review of the operations and the criteria used for developing cost standards and expense budgets to establish an acceptable base for measuring product cost, expense control and factory performance.
- Lead the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting review process.
- Responsible for credit control, collection, cash flow management, treasury, cash flow planning, risk management, internal controls & fraud reporting, IT functions.
- Take charge of taxation matters - Corporate Tax, GST, Sales Tax and Transfer Pricing.
- Finance business partnering through KPI and financial analysis for relevant stakeholders to ensure better awareness of financial implications when making commercial decisions.
- Operate as finance focal point and leader for the global manufacturing and supply chain areas ensuring all monthly, quarterly, annual work streams are well-planned and coordinated, consistently on time, and accurate.
- Manage the cost accounting team to deliver complete, accurate and timely forecasts, monthly close reporting, and variance analysis, and implement cost reduction programs.
- Manage ongoing improvement in internal control, finance policies, and procedures to comply with Corporate’s policies.
- Manage all aspects of accounting and finance in production control, sales, procurement, and logistics (shipping and receiving), and liaise with Corporate and Regional offices.
- Responsible for KPI setting and performance review, R&O reporting.
- Also responsible for coaching and training of key staff members.
- MUST be willing to relocate to SEA countries.
- At least 5 years of Financial / Accounting experience in commercial Manufacturing environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree (ACCA; CPA), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Good command of English.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience.
- Full-Time Expatriate position.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Sabah, Selangor, Sarawak, Terengganu, Labuan, Putrajaya.