Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head Miller (Manufacturing, Johor) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To plan, control and evaluate the overall operations of the mill according to production target and scheduling provided by the planner.
- To ensure wheat supplies, supporting material, machines and equipment meets the quality standard and are readily available for usage.
- To control and evaluate the wheat grist and batching formulation provided by formulator.
- To plan, control and evaluate the wheat cleaning and conditioning process and setting parameter of cleaning and conditioning process according to targeted wheat and flour moisture target, standard tempering time and targeted capacity.
- To plan, control and evaluate the wheat milling process and provide settling and adjustment parameter of the mill according to standard milling parameter to achieve optimum extraction, with minimum cost and meet the consistent targeted flour quality.
- To monitor stock level of wheat and flour inventory to achieve targeted stock discrepancy.
- To plan, control and evaluate preventive autonomous maintenance program and coordinate with engineering department to ensure all the machines and equipment is ready to use in standard performance with minimum downtime.
- To plan and evaluate hygiene and sanitation program coordination with sanitation manager within milling, batching and packing area to meet the sanitation standard.
- To plan, control, monitor and evaluate the implementation of quality procedure in milling, batching and packing area to meet the quality standard certification FSSC 22000 & Halal.
- To identify, plan and evaluate personnel development program in milling, batching and packing area.
- To facilitate development of staff competencies through internal or external training and on the job training.
- To plan, allocate, control and evaluate all the production cost related to operation of milling, batching and packing area.
- To plan, control and evaluate the production consumables including fast moving spare part and ensuring efficient usage.
- To lead the continuous improvement program by coaching 5S programme, goal alignment and kaizen programme.
- To perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in food technology, food science, engineering or equivalent.
- 7 - 8 years of working experience in Milling with at least five (5) years as a Miller.
- Working location: Johor
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.