Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Group Finance Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Job Responsibilities :
- To manage the Group’s accounting and finance functions which includes the timely preparation of annual and quarterly financial statements in accordance with MASB Approved Accounting Standards and Bursa Malaysia Listing Rules and ensure the effective functioning of the Group’s accounting controls;
- To assist the Group on compliance with Bursa Malaysia Listing Rules and the Capital Market & Services Act and relevant rules prescribed by the Securities Commission Malaysia;
- To assist the risk management committee with overseeing the Group’s enterprise risk management and internal control functions;
- To manage the Group’s tax compliance function;
- To assist the executive directors to manage the Group’s operations effectively and efficiently which includes the preparation of various management reports.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must me a member of the Malaysian institute of Accountants (MIA), MICPA, ACCA UK, CPA Australia or any other recognised professional accounting body
- Good leadership, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal command of the English Language
- At least 8 years working experience in relevant field
- Prior working experience in a public listed company is an added advantage
We are a company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia and we are principally involved in the sale and distribution of automotive parts and components. We have operations in a majority of the cities around Malaysia and our head office is located in Pasir Gudang, Johor Bahru. We are looking for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Group Financial Controller.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.