BLU BIO (M) SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for General Manager position. If you currently looking for new hotel job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Report directly to CEO in HQ.
- Responsible for the overall general management of the business performance and revenue generation of the Company.
- To provide the leadership and directions towards the achievement of the Company's targets and budgets.
- To format, develop and implement effective operating policies and procedures
- To plan, directs and evaluate the productivities, daily operations and workflow of the Company.
- Plan, prepare and execute strategic business plans and sales forecast.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging and pricing strategy to increase market share.
- Evaluate and monitor operational risks.
- In charge of production, sales, engineering and R&D.
- Manage productivity and profitability on the day-to-day operations.
- To identify, create and develop short and long term plans that will achieve the company goals and objectives.
- Monitor industry legislative developments and adhere to local regulation to ensure compliance.
- Position and promote company/brand favourably.
- Develop the market and grow regional business.
- Ensure timely completion of projects.
- Formulating policies, coordinating business operations and managing operational costs.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree/Master's Degree in Agriculture, Business Studies/Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Corporate Strategy/Top Management or equivalent.
- Mature personality with strong business acumen.
- Experience senior leadership roles with a proven track record of success.
- Good knowledge of waste management and deep interest in green industry.
- Candidates with contacts and networks in agriculture preferred.
- Able to deliver sales presentations and demonstrations to potential customers.
- Possess strong integrity and professionalism in working with all levels of people.
- Demonstrate high interpersonal skill and is able to articulate well.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast pace environment.
- Possess high energy personality, able to work independently and take up responsibilities when dealing with projects.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Possess own transport.
- Able to work on weekend/after office hour as and when required.
- Willing to travel within Malaysia and overseas.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.