Lam Soon Edible Oils Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Food Technologist / Chemist position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To conduct research works and analytical task for new product development projects
- To conduct research and analytical task for existing product improvement projects
- To assist in instrument / equipment handling, maintenance, calibration and servicing of instruments in R&D lab
- To assist in sample preparation for potential customer
- To conduct new experiments and producing sample products
- To get involved in R&D lab activities related to 5'S, safety, inventory control and others
- To provide coaching and guidance to the junior in project related matters
- To develop testing competencies of the lab personnel via on-job training
- To assist in updating and issuance of ISO documents
- Report and result compilation in relation to their own project and documentation preparation whenever necessary (i.e. PDS, COA and others)
- To provide technical support to internal party (production, sales, marketing team) for quality / process related matter
- To evaluate new ingredients / raw material, competitor sample and others from third party
- Responsible for ensuring work area is clean and organized
- Safeguarding occupational health and safety standards of the workforce
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Food Technology/Food Science or equivalent
- Competent in Research and Analytical work
- Preferably at least 1 year of working experience in an environment where knowledge of Chemistry and Food Processing in used is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasir Gudang
- Full-Time position(s) available
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.