Petron Fuel International Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Fleet Supervisor position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Supervise contractors to ensure the operations are following POIMS (Petron Operation Integrity Management System) & LPS (Loss Prevention System)
- Act as Emergency Response contact person, ensure emergency procedures are in place, investigate all accidents and take disciplinary action when required
- Assist in developing location specific plan to improve efficiency of operation in line with overall business objectives
- Ensure compliance with government regulatory body requirement
- Conduct training and assessment including refresher training for hauler driver trainers and drivers
- Conduct site visit assessment including but not limited to customer sites and station visit and conduct inspection for existing trucks as per safety/security program
- Degree in Engineering / Business / Logistic Management
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in supervisory role managing logistic & transportation
- Person of high calibre possessing a great sense of responsibility and dedication
- Strong leadership, analytical and communication skills
- Willing to be based at Pasir Gudang Terminal
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.