Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Fleet Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Handling for 16 clinics vehicles
- Responsible for up time of the ambulance / car the optimal performance of the ambulances / car.
- Responsible for generating and implementing monthly calendar for ambulance visits and audits
- Responsible for the scheduled servicing as recommended by the vehicle manufacturers.
- Responsible for the prompt processing of the insurance claims, handling accident and break down resumption.
- Responsible for identifying and enhancing business relations with local vendors (Spare part dealers, workshops, Tyres & batteries supplying agencies, fuel filling stations and agencies)
- Receive and take necessary action on work request fleet from Clinic
- Raise PR base on quotation details for PPM & CM works.
- Prepare CA document, key in clinic information, names/area, create CA Numbers, attach completed work request (information on work request must key in the vehicle number, odometer, fms signature & date), vehicle breakdown pictures and also vendor quotation.
- Prepare BQ for compile with CA document, key in information base on quotation spare parts details/description, quantity, and price.
- Prompt submission of bills related to Fleet operations.
- Timely data Updating in Fleet applications (Fleet Management System - FMS)
- Responsible for warranty claims with vendors.
- Attend Meeting with PKD & JKN
- Posses own transport
- Experienced and knowledgeable in vehicle repair is an advantage
- Fleet Management: 2 years (Preferred)
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.