* Responsible for timely preparation of monthly financial reports (KPI);
* Ensure compliance with the Company’s financial policies and adequate internal control in place;
* Involved in group financial consolidation, reporting and analysis
* Supervise a team of accounts staff;
* Liaise with external auditors and manage annual audit process to ensure timely completion of audited financial
* Annual budgetary planning and control;
* Credit control and management of outstanding debts (DSO) and inventory level (DSI)
* Review/analysis of sales activities, product costing and pricing strategy to assist the department towards stated
goals & objectives.
* Cashflow management and control
* Degree in Accounting or equivalent
* Minimum 3 years’ relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment
* Experience in product costing.and investory control.
* Sound knowledge of financial accounting standards, taxation and relevant statutory requirements.
* Strong analytical skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ablity to work under pressure with tight deadline.