J&T EXPRESS (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. - Johor Vacancies Finance Officer
J&T EXPRESS (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. - Johor is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Finance Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for day to day functions of Account Receivable (billing & collection).
- To work closely with sales and operation department to resolve issues relevant to disputes on receivables.
- Liaise with internal and external parties on issues relating to invoices and payment.
- Sent out statement of account and remind customer on their outstanding.
- Produce daily and monthly reports.
- Ensure bank balances are updated regularly and perform timely bank/merchant reconciliations.
- Handling the issuances of invoice, credit note and etc.
- Send reminder and follow up outstanding/overdue payment from debtor.
- Day-to-Day account receivable (AR) functions. Closely monitor, control and update customer accounts and details for payment collection.
- Generate weekly/ monthly AR ageing report for management review.
- Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least Professional Certificate/Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Degree of Accounting/Finance/Banking or equivalent
- Prefer 1 years of working experience in related field, knowledge in AR, is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Require Skill(s): Microsoft Excel, Word, Accounting Software
- Sensitive to numbers, reporting to superior, independent working, strong analytical ability, positive thinking, problem solving skill,
- Able to work in team/act as back up for other team members if needed.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.