Greater Asia Seafood Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for FINANCE MANAGER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Look into opportunities, costs, revenue growth, risk, and financial operational analysis to identify area of improvement.
- Responsible for financial planning & forecasting & taxation, number crunching for business and financial planning.
- Collect, interpret, and review financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Be compliant on company rules and regulation and the latest policies and procedures for company requirements.
- Alert of important datelines, resourceful and proactively complete required working papers.
- Develop strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Review, monitor, and manage budgets.
- Oversee daily operations of finance department.
- Review and change of work practices to enhance departmental efficiency.
- Supervise finance’s staff and review their works to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and updated transactions.
- Plan and monitor daily cash flow.
- Authorize online banking payments and ensure all payments are supported with authorized signatories and documents.
- Liaise and coordinate with external auditor for financial audit to ensure all documents and information are available for the audit activities.
- Liaise with tax agent for tax computation and tax filing.
- Supervise finance’s staff in preparing tax analysis and reply queries from tax agent.
- Compute tax estimation for CP204 and review on a quarterly basis before deciding the submission of CP204A.
- Responsible for submission of Management Accounts (Profit & Loss Accounts, Balance Sheet, consolidation accounts and others management reports).
- Review financial performance of the company and produce analysis reports for the performances.
- Establish and implement internal control procedures for finance department.
- Possess Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
- At least 10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Willing to work in manufacturing environment.
- Strong Excel skill.
- Strong interpersonal skill - you will be dealing with various areas of the business.
- Excellent ability to problem solving along with solid analytical skills, understanding of business process and systems optimization.
- Process improvement focus - you will be able to identify issues and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Commercially aware - you will need to be well versed in the technical aspects of all kind of financial decisions.
- Deadline-driven - you will set the monthly and year end timetable to ensure the finance division meets reporting deadlines.
Additional Company Information
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.